Current Job Vacancies
We offer widely varied fields of activity, flat hierarchies and great potential for personal development. Our goal is to inspire our customers and together promote the further development of Cleanmarine – and take pleasure in doing it.
Building Cleaning Project Manager (m/f/d)
As specialists for surface protection and the maintenance of ship interiors, we are at home in many ports around the world and offer high-quality solutions to our renowned customers on cruise ships, yachts and in hotels. Come on board and get started in an exciting future as a project manager for building cleaning (m/f/d) on cruise ships, yachts and in hotels.
- Leading and motivating the team in the building cleaning trade
- Organization of smooth work and process flows
- Main contact person for the customer as well as for colleagues in the office.
- Controlling the property management and ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Project, material requirements and resource planning and help to calculate the whole thing.
As a project manager for building cleaning on cruise ships, yachts and in hotels, you are the interface between the internal project management and the customer-specific implementation on site and the contact person for technical questions on the subject of cleaning.
- Completed training as a building cleaning specialist
- Expertise in basic and special cleaning
- Experience with high quality and noble surfaces
- Ability to lead teams and coordinate projects
- Good English skills
- Driving license class B
- Diverse and exciting full-time activities
- The opportunity to travel around the world for us for a few weeks a year
- Great working atmosphere, trust, respect and fairness
- A constantly growing family company
+49 40 734 33 66 91